Friday, June 16, 2006

Possible Future Subjects

Well, since my kids will probably end up reading this, at some point in the future, it'll be pretty 'nilla and sicne complete strangers might end up reading it, it won't have a lot of identifying details about those same kids............

My kids
....Oldest and his wife
.... Middle son
.... Daughter
.... Baby boy
My school & classes
My jobs
.... Substitute teaching
.... Babysitter
.... Library aide
My hobbies
.... Gardening
.... Sewing
.... Crafts, including leatherwork
Friends
.... Too numerous to name here
My cat Princess
Links to different things online I have found that interest me
Legal stuff relating to family law in Indiana
Pet peeves
Things I am pissed about so I can blow off steam
.... (so if you see yourself in here, know at least I didn't use your name)
Funny things I reminisce about
And lots of other things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home