Friday, November 10, 2006

Veteran's Day

Wow, asked Josh if he could help me out in the kitchen, since he says it's so dirty, then he's like, there's nothing to do in there. HUH? Well, I found out that he thinks he should only clean up after himself, and that he should only take the garbage out if it is only his garbage. I told him I'm sure everyone at his dad's house has their own personalized garbage cans, and they only take out their own. I told him to pack his stuff, he wasn't going to be living with me any more, he said he hates being my kid anyways so he didn't care. I called the landlord and his wife came over and took Josh to Ossian. She said his dad wasn't home, so Josh was sitting outside with his stuff, out in the back yard. I'm pulling all his pictures and tossing them out. I'm getting the number changed on the phone on Monday. I'll call out there and let them know I'll start paying child support in January. Other than that, I don't want any contact with them any more. I tried, and it didn't work. I'm done.

Then I talked to Manuela, and she was like, did you mean all that stuff you said to Josh???? :O Well, dammit, he is my kid, he did come out of me, but he doesn't want to be my kid. He makes it damn near impossible to even live in my own house. I'm tired of arguing with him, about how he should care about himself and his own future, and then dealing with him being so apathetic about both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home