Friday, December 01, 2006

For Yesterday, November 30, 2006

I have no idea how I did it, but I ended up getting an email from my prof wherehe tells me I am not supposed to be doing the third assignments for either class, and he wants my paper next week. This is from an email sent a week ago (Friday), making the paper due *now*. I called him in a panic, and he said don't worry about the paper, just do the assignment as it is, since I had already started the third in the second class, and had already done the third one in the first class....... but hadn't started the paper yet. Bummer, I even bought the three books he recommended to me for the paper, too. He said he told me to not do the third ones about two months back. How do I forget these things?????

Ouch, Nick somehow knocked Aaron down onto the hardwood floor, made Aaron cry. Nick said he doesn't know what happened because he didn't see it. ~sigh~ His dad talked to him though, and we think he jerked the toy out of Aaron's hands so fast that he threw Aaron off balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home