Thursday, January 25, 2007

eBay - OUCH!!!!!!




This is what I sent to eBay about it:
It's not an error message, per se, but I bid on a multiple item auction 130070382398 and I put in $1.00 and then (I think) $2.27, for two items, and then I decided I would go for all 5 items in the auction, and bid up to $6.13. Nobody else bid. I was the only one. But when I won, it said I had to pay $6.13 each instead of $1.00 each item. Please help!!! Is this the way that multiple item auctions are supposed to work? I have taken a screenshot of the seller's listings page, with the item at the top, with one minute to go, and it says there are 2 bids and the current bid is $1.00. Please, help me on this, that is $30+ extra I wasn't expecting to pay.

LorriAnne

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the seller let me out of the deal, maybe because I bought so many other items from her. Wow, I was panicking. Anyways.......

Mr. Baby's Hokey Pokey Elmo came in the mail today. He's not too sure about him. I think Mr. Baby thinks Elmo is sick or something, with all that shaking. I keep telling him Elmo is dancing.

Then, about midnight, I decided to do something I have never ever done. Pluck my eyebrows. I can't tell any difference. Maybe in the morning. ~sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home