Monday, March 05, 2007

A cool day today (Monday, March 5th, 2007)

I actually found Mr Baby's Grandma Mast. I have been thinking about her alot, and thought I would look her up today, and there she was, and in the Fort, too. We talked for quite a while, and found that we were saying the same things, which was really cool. She doesn't live too far away, either.

Londa started her first day of work today and didn't talk to me at all. I hope it went well.

I got a belated birthday present from Clayr today. She sent a coffee mug, says Harley Davidson of Kuwait. Very cool. The handle is broken in about four pieces, so I am going to see how the gorilla glue works. She also sent me two letters, one was from before she went to Iraq (I want her back home!!!) and one also had a pressed flower in it. I am hoping there are some seeds in it.

Earlier, Mr Baby decided to throw himself off the bed onto the floor and end my phone call with the financial aid office for me. It's not conducive at all to telephone conversations.

Debbie called me and we talked for a couple of hours. I won a knitting machine onn ebay while we were on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home