Thursday, March 22, 2007

OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK

Well, D and M got the truth out of Ashe and Johnny, so M is not mad at me any more. Kathy called me, started in with the 'I don't know what is wrong" bit, and I thought she meant with the cats, who were just neutered by the killer vet, Sunil Gupta (I miss my MoMo, who I have been having nightmares about since she told me that..........) and she actually said "NOOO, get over it already". Uh, hello, I'm the one she cried on the phone to for hours, yes, hours, about her dog when she died, and the kittens who she never got to see because their mommy ran off and had them outside in the winter, and over Whiner............ Uh, yeah, ok, well, at least I know who my friends are.

I took Mr Baby and Aaron outside after Nick left, I didn't realize how nice it had gotten after Nick's mom dropped him off. She was actually nice to me, too, today. I'm wondering what is going on.

Mr. Baby is getting another tooth in, on top of the one I saw yesterday, poor lil guy. I have to find his orajel. It's here 'somewhere', I know it is. It's easier to use than getting four dropperfuls of tylenol in him. Yeah, we don't try the vitamins any more, I just stuck his lil butt on Ovaltine instead. And he likes it. Can't complain too much for a kid that likes chili, asparagus, beans, and even the onions. LOL, but he sure is cute!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home