Sunday, April 15, 2007

~sigh~ (And a big one, too)

Nick woke me up at 6:30 this morning singing. Then he started getting into my stuff, and giving it to Mr Baby. After last night, I wanted to make sure he'd eat the life cereal I bought. He took a piece and said he liekd it. I had him try the milk, he said he didn't like it. Ok, fine. He took a nibble off the piece of life cereal he still had in his hand. I asked him to just eat it so it didn't end up on the floor. He started to cry (again) that he didn't like it. Great, now I have a food waster onmy hands. He said he was going to tell me after I gave him a bowl of cereal that he really didn't like it. Yeah, there's no more trying with this case.

Rakkie got my pics on disks, but I forgot to tell him to leave some folders on the computer. Ooops!!!

I had that dream again about the broken staircase, only this time it was in a school. They said they did it like that to slow the kids down because they were going to fast. I went down it three times, not sure why, and the last time I got stuck, took a wrong turn, and had to drop down a flight. I wish I'd have that dream again about the crazy attic. Those are cool. I've had about three or four of those. I'm glad I've only had the broken stairs dream twice now. Those are not fun, and I can fly in my dreams. I wonder what they would be like for someone who didn't know how to fly.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home