Saturday, May 26, 2007

Coulda been ouchies....

Mr Baby and Nick were in their first auto accident today. Hopefully, it is not a trend. We were at the drive up window at McDonald's on Goshen Road when we were rear-ended by a little old lady. She barely tapped us, but it was enough for me to ask T if we had just been hit from behind. When she got out of the truck, the little old lady started waving her arms at her and was saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....' We had just come back from finding out that UPS had let us down, they were closed. Don't go Brown, they let you down..... How's that for a slogan? I did get the stuff sent out that was going by USPS, so Clayr will be getting her two care packages soon. I did forget the stupid customs forms, but I will get them later. I was in there after closing time, so I really didn't want to take up more of their time. They were very nice and helped me through the forms and all. They told me when T had taken the boxes in there before and hadn't been able to get them mailed out, she had called back to complain and try to get them into trouble with their supervisor.

Josh went over to Grandma's house to see a movie with Cindy and Corey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home