Thursday, July 26, 2007

Catch up time

Wow, I have been so busy and so has Mr Baby (as well as has Jaek and Rakzor). there has been a lot of arguing, yes, but besides that, there have been good things, too.

The older two have taken off to Terre Haute a couple of times, once to pick up a huge monitor that was there. It took a while after that to get a compatible power cord, and when one was finally found (mine was used in the interim, heh heh), the wrong option was pushed on the monitor, and it didn't seem to work. He got that figured out. The younger's power cord ended up being rerouted to Rose, and we are still waiting on it. The older one won't call the mail room at Rose to find outif they will forward it here, so it's most likely going to have to be resent when he gets back on campus. They picked up a floppy drive for me, but I haven't gotten to put it on my tower yet.

Mr Baby is adorable, as always. GM pointed out that he has flat hair on one side (left) and curly onthe other(right). Corey said thathe has the same problem. I told mom it was Kump hair Aunt Sissie pointed out that he has innie nipples and an outie belly button. Poor kid. I'm surehe'll outgorw them, though. they do make him even cuter, though.

I've been eliminating things around the house, trying to get the boys to carry out the console Tv for me, as well as some boxes from down in the basement. Mr Baby and I went down there yesterday and went through boxes, mainly trying to find the DDr, which was a failed project in that aspect, but I did get more toys taken downstairs, and we went through some, and found some other toys.

I'm to the point, at least for today, that I don't want anything else to do with g and t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home