Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th Today

Mr Baby had a very bad day today. He woke up at 5 am with a nightmare, poor guy. Nodded his head yes when I asked him if it was a mean dream. then he laid his head down on me and tried to go back to sleep.

His cousin (a 2 year old, but a lot bigger than Mr Baby) knocked him off his middle slide backwards.

Then, Nick splashed dirty (and I mean dirty, grass floating in it, just the bottom cruddy stuff, ick!!!) pool water in Mr Baby's face and hair. I told Nick, we don't do that here, we do not do back to another kid what they did to us. He said 'ok'. A bit later, Mr Baby comes running up to me, screaming. His face is all red, fingerprints, on the right hand side. I asked Nick why he hit him, he said 'well, he hit me' real snotty. I yelled at him, 'go in the house, right now!!'. I followed him inside, and told him I was going to call his dad. I call his dad and he's yelling at Nickonthe phone. When Nick gets off the phone, he can't remember anything except he is grounded. Sheeesh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home