Friday, September 14, 2007

Mothballs and Giant Bubbles!!!!!!!

Found that the pellets outside along the hedge are mothballs. No wonder we have been so sick. I bagged them up and stuck a note on them, sent them back over to the Nolan's. How can someone who is a vice principal and former coach be so thoughtless about children's safety?

Mr Baby knows how to blow bubbles using the bubble thing. Here are some pics:









Mr Baby also woke up today with a swollen shut left eye. poor lil guy, but it didn't seem to bother him. I called the doctor's office twice about it, once after I found out the pellets outside were mothballs, but they said that wouldn't have caused it. I think it was a mosquito bite more than anything else. He refuses to let me put anything on it, meaning no warm compress for him. TC saw it, he thought it was pinkeye, but there's no discharge and it's not sealed shut like it would have been with conjunctivitis.

Corey said Clayr went back about 10 am today. I miss her. I told him to make sure I get her new address, especially since I fixed her duckie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home