Thursday, January 03, 2008

Well, dang

I didn't call Gene this morning to make sure he was up and on his way, and I took a shower, taking the phone with me. He dropped Nick off just as I was getting out of the shower. I answered his call, and told him that I wished he'd've called me, because I had just gotten out of the shower, he was earlier than normal, and I wouldn't've wanted him to wait on me, or have to have Nick wait outside in the cold. He interrupted me, and I didn't get the last part in. He told me it was ok, he forgot. That wasn't the point I was trying to make, so I tried to repeat myself, and told him I wasn't upset, and he told me I wasn't the same any more and that I've changed sooooooo much. Well, hello, how would he know? He never lets me say anything to know who I am. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home