Saturday, June 21, 2008

10 Year Anniversary of Last Full Day

And yes, we are still here in the USA...... But Mom did go get her passport.

I didn't talk to any of the three older kids today at all. I don't think they even know what today is. I don't know if that is sad or a good thing.

Londa is trying to get me to call a dating service now, it's free the first month, she says. All you do is talk on the phone. I talk on the phone enough as it is. I told her that, and that if I just wanted to talk to guys on the phone, all I have to do is dig out my phone books. Why will she not understand I am not interested in men????

Had to go back out to Wally World and get a refund on that stuff. Sheeesh, the girl underpaid me. MrBaby still got his caterpillars, though. Silly boy. I called Wally World, and the girl said she forgot to put the skates on it. I can pick it up on Monday.

MrBaby has been going around with a red cape on saying he is a superhero, but it comes out sounding more like 'diaper pail'. *giggles* Too cute.

MrBaby learned how to skate backwards!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home