Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Marketta's Email

About your bike
Marketta Jones
Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 8:02 PM
To: lorrianne@gmail.com

Hello Lorrianne. I just wanted to let you know when you come outside and don't see your sons bike; it's because Jonnys sister came and got. He did not ask her if he could give it to you. She still wants it for her son. He does not know how to ride at this time. I'll be outside in like 15 min


Strange. I've had that bike for a year now, and all of a sudden, she says she needs it? Sure. You can have it. You can also be glad I don't have my gun permit any more and can't take it out of the house. I'm just glad MrBaby didn't care. Nigel was probably upset, though. Grandma Mast is going to seeif there is a 12 incher at Rosella's house tomorrow for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home