Friday, July 18, 2008

Lost Verizon Internet Today

Very long day today.
MrBaby got a spanking for pouring chocolate milk all over Mommy's desk and chair, and then splatting in it, all over himself.
Ended up riding the bus for free (Ozone Day) to McMillen Pool, and went to the gas station first. Found a five and two ones in the bathroom on the sink. Turned it in, but the guy said nobody asked for it so I could keep it. Cool. Pool trip isn't going to cost me anything out of pocket,including the swim diaper. We walked there, almost getting hit by a car crossing the street, joy. Glad I took MrBaby in his stroller, for the walk was about a quarter mile long, with no sidewalk, but when we got to the entrance, I called Mom and asked if she could come get us at around 7 PM instead of trying to walk all the way back, and she said yes. We were the only ones there. Pool was closed, except for the baby pool. He didn't want to go in, but I went in, he followed me, then backed up, I went further out, and MrBaby followed me, only to trip on the steps, go face first into the water, and not move. Poor kid. He was there for about three seconds before I pulled him up and righted him. He was screaming. Wanted OUT, NOW!!!!! Wanted Mommy out, too, NOW!!!! Poor baby boy.
After that, I took him into the water park, no go, he hated it. He kind of liked the part where it was barely coming out, but no, he wanted out, OUT, OUT!!!!! So I wrapped him up in the terry blanket and stuck him in the stroller, thinking they'd let me in the deep tank, but no, the filtration was ok, but the Cl was too low, so they said I couldn't. MrBaby said he wanted to go in until we told him that it would dunk him in the deep water.
Then we went over to the play area. He loved it there. Made Mommy very extremely heart attack style nervous, though. He kept going up this slide that was in the shape of an A and about 12 foot tall. He'd go up and then try to climb back down face first, down very shallow steps, that were not very safe. The toe area of the steps, on going up, were under the back of the foot area on step above, instead of regular steps. He played with a little boy named Charles, who was up from Florida visiting his grandma. MrBaby didn't want to leave, though, cried and cried.
Then we came home and got the playground stuff set up in the backyard, where I am moving the fort to, in other words, very tired now. also noticed that the grill and the wheel barrow were gone, so Reggie must have come and picked them up. I wish he wouldn't have dumped the charcoal all in the alley like he did, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home