Friday, December 12, 2008

Insurance company

How did they know to send me a check for $17.99 for medications for Rakkie? Do they just take claims for meds, with no office visit? Why did they approve that when they are claiming that they don't have the original office visit paperwork (receipt)? Because they lost it and think I will believe them that I never sent it. Do they really think I will believe that I only sent in the claim form and a prescription receipt??? I told them I was going to the school, and expalin to them that the insuarance company was pretty much refusing to pay out on a claim, and that they were giving me the run around. I also told them that if I had to, I would sue their client, meaning the school corporation. Now, they hang up on me after leaving me on hold for almost half an hour. I went through the voice mail system and left a message on Diana's voice mail that I need to know for Amy if they put in a stop payment order on the check or not. This crap is STUPID! I need a WALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home