Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Baby's Half Birthday

Baby turned 6 months today. (That pic is a couple months old - I have to upload the later ones, especially the ones just taken tonight.) He is so cute and so very sweet. My little pride and joy. We went out and I bought him almost $100 in gently used toys - $35 of that went towards an exersaucer. He liked it so much, he cried when I took him out of it at the store. Most of the others were musical instruments of one kind or another. Mom thought I went overboard, but I rotate his toys, and I'm getting ready to pull my toy box out of the garage so I'll have another box to store his toys in. Slowly getting things out of the house that I no longer need, but with classes starting next Monday, that'll come to a standstill soon......

Aunt J ended up telling me that she and Amanda aren't willing to watch him, at all, but wouldn't give me a reason except that they are "too busy". She also told me that Amanda and Eric don't want to be his godparents, and that baby's bio dad would take him if anything were to ever happen to me, but I'd come back and haunt whoever set that up til they committed suicide. I'd rather him end up in foster care than be put thru that mess. Sad when you can't count on family to do what they said they would do. Makes me regret giving Aunt J a second chance. I'm not going to let her burn me like last time. I still love her cause she is my aunt, but I guess that doesn't mean anything when it comes to being vice versa.

Anyways, I'm set for classes this summer, but I'm going to have to have Josh go with me so he can watch the baby, and he doesn't get stuck changing diapers, but still pay him. But t leasst it's summer, he can go over to the library, Deb will be there if he wants a mini break, and so will Elaine at Follet's, so he's covered. I'll also have breaks during class so I can change baby's diaper, and Josh won't have to do that part. He can take him outside, and when we go out there, he'll also be able to help me. I'm just hoping I don't have my nephew too often during those hours. We'll have to see on that aspect. Anyways, I'll get thru this and it might even help ground Josh some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home