Thursday, October 26, 2006

For today, Thursday the 26th.....

Wow!! We had a very busy day today! first we went to the doctor's office, where I found out Mr. Baby has only gained a pound in the last four months, but he's grown almost three inches in height. The nurse told me that she can tell he is eating well, because he is growing, but that he doesn't get a lot of empty calories because he isn't getting chubby. 75% percentile for his height, and 50% for his weight. 29.75 inches tall, and 21 pounds. Big boy. Then I came home and we got Aaron, then I got around to cleaning out the aquarium's greenery (my plants have some kind of strand-like stuff, very strange looking, looks like hair, but it's not), which eliminated a lot of the snails, but they'll reproduce, I'm sure, then I brought in the kitchen bookshelf, that was for pantry use, cleaned it up, sanded it down where the cats had used it for a scratching post, and stuck it by the play room window, and put toys on it. Plants are going to be put on the top. I also brought in a white shasta daisy plant that was blooming in this cold weather, and put its pot up on top of the computer. Mr. Baby loves it. He loves plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home