Monday, October 16, 2006

For yesterday.....

Baby is no longer constipated, but does my garbage can ever smell!!! Stinky stinky stinky........

He's learned how to get food on his fork all by himself now, which he is very proud of.

I turned his velour pants inside out and put them on him like that, and he loved it. Very soft and cuddly for him.

He has (so far) between his birthday and Christmas, a rolling push toy that is musical, a xylophone, and three stuffed big cats from eukanuba (sp?).

I knotted up the quilt I started many many years ago, and washed it, too. It got almost dry, so it's hanging up in the basement now. Hopefully it will be dry by tonight. Josh washed his clothes yesterday so I had to wash and dry it in between his loads. I hope he put his clothes away......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home