Friday, December 22, 2006

Birthday Thursday, December 21, 2006

We were so busy and then so tired, we didn't get to post on Mr. Baby's actual birthday. I got lots of pics, and some videos, too. He had a great day, but he was more interested in the people, especially Zachary, than he was in the presents. He doesn't seem to be too interested in opening them, but I am sure that would change if they were tucked away somewhere, and he did not have an audience. He was too busy being a cutie pie to open them.

Before everyone came over, he pooped, and I went to take his diaper off, and put him in the tub. He has poop hanging between his legs. He has swallowed one of my hairs!!! I'm on the phone with Kathy, who assures me he is going to be ok, that it happens all the time, but I still want to call the doctor's office. So, I call the doctor's office and talk to the nurse, who is laughing at me, saying he is going to be ok, that it happens all the time. I swear, sometimes I feel sooooooooooooo much like a first time mom. But every time he cries or grunts funny, I'm like, 'what's wrong?', and he's already pooped again since I called. Ahhh, the things that can go wrong on a kid's birthday.

Before all of that, Gene took me to go get the cake......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home