Tuesday, December 12, 2006

IPFW trip.....

We went out to the college today too late to meet Jerry, but Elaine liked him, she said he waited for an hour before he left. She said he was really nice, too, and very clean cut. I sent him an email, but he has yet to read it. I'll call him tomorrow. He has to pick up the book he ordered for Logan soon, so maybe we can meet up then and have lunch at Subway.

I got Mr. Baby's birthdya invitations printed off, got home, and realized that the ones for the adults are wrong. I printed out 30 copies of the wrong invitation. They'll still work, but dang.




I put Mr. Baby's swing up today. He didn't like it at first, fussed because I was drilling holes. Then I put the hooks in, and he didn't like that. But when I put the swing up, and stuck him in it, his little face lit up. He started to fuss in it when I took a video, but he quit and went back to smiling when I started pushing him again.



The boys' letters from Santa came in today. Dora came over so I gave her Aaron's for him. Just before she came over, about ten pm, I got a call from some survey place. This was about 9:45 PM. I told them they were calling pretty late. The woman told me they were allowed to call until 10 PM on the dot. I don't believe that, so for next time when they call with their "unknown caller" crap on my caller ID, I'm going to have some codes down. Stupid people. Sheeeeesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home