Saturday, December 23, 2006

He BIT me!!!!!

Mr. Baby thought he was biting down really hard on the toilet paper roll he had absconded, but it was my FINGER (pinky on the left, to be exact) that he was chomping on. He actually broke the skin, but it never bled. I'm wondering if that is bad or good.... I put neosporin on it, though, after washing it with alcohol wash.

Later, T calls me to let me know that she is coming to get Nick right after work, so I call G and he says no, she is supposed to go home and take a nap and even asks Nick if he wants to go to the party, which he says he does. G calls T back, T calls me back, crying that she is sorry and was told be G that she is supposed to be nice to me all the time (is there a reason why she isn't supposed to be nice? hello?) and that she is supposed to leave Nick there until G tells her she can go pick him up because she can't do anything right, and please do not tell G that I called you, on and on and on........ Why can't things go nicely any more these days?

I told Nick to keep a certain puzzle in the play room, but as soon as my back was turned, he snuck it back out into the living room. When I asked him if that was the puzzle I had told him to keep in the play room, he said yes. I asked him if he thought I wanted it back in the play room, and he said yes, again. I said then you should take it back in there, and he just stared at me, then kept on playing with it. I asked him if he had heard me, and he said yes. I told him he needed to take it back it there, but he just looked back down at the puzzle. That's when I yelled at him to get it back in that room, to not bring it back out, and to start listening to me better. Nick told me that his mom does not want him to listen to me, but his dad says he is supposed to follow the rules.

When G showed up to get my money for the 'sparkling wine' (can't call it champagne unless it is actually from Champagne, France, bleh and heh), Nick tells him that he wanted his mommy to come get him instead, so G told him to just stay there, took the money, told him to calm down and that he would be back. (I didn't bother telling G about what Nick had said about his mom, though.) Nick starts bawling as soon as G shuts the door, I told him he needed to stop that, that it was bad enough he hurt his dad's feelings by saying he didn't want him, and that he'd be right back, he started screaming that he wanted his dad back, I told him his dad went to the liquor store to get aunt Lorri something for her mom's and he (Nick) could not go into the liquor store so he had to stay with me until his dad got back. That only made his scream more. I honestly do not understand this kid at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home