Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Very Sad Day...

A year ago, Clayr was helping me out with Mr. Baby and trying to get intothe military, at the time, the Air Force, but turns out, they had (maybe still do) a thing against women joining their ranks, so she ended up going through the Army. Right now, she is on a plane on her way to Kuwait. After a while there, she's going to be stationed in Iraq. I don't want her there. Margot sent me an email with a prayer for our troops, complete with pics of tribute scenes (where soldiers have died in combat). I'm wondering why they call them 'troops' in some areas, but never as casualties.... Maybe they do. I just hope Clayr makes it back safe and no different than what she is now.

On a lighter note, Mr. Baby and Nick got tattoos tonight, Mr. Baby's very first ones.
Thing is, he didn't really notice them.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home