Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dream just now

I just dreamed about Rakzor's ex-gf - she had a poster card with stuff regarding another of her ex-bf's on the left of the card, and Rakzor on the right. I never got to open up Rkzor's side, though. The first ex-bf's part read, on the inside, "I had all of his things, but I lost his money card so no one could have it." It was written in that flowery handwriting. In the middle was a video part, had her and another girl on some kind of swing that had a sign posted saying it "is not appropriate for younger children" so i walked all the was around it (yes, now i am in the video) to get in the door of the hotel's lobby to catch up with her ex-bf, so I can tell him she no longer has his money card, but he tells me he does not care, he has more cards, and she could have kept it. I'm trying to get back out of the lobby and around the swing (it was in the hotels' driveway) to get back to the poster card so I can read Rakzor's part, but I never make it. I think this dreaqm stems from the card Afton sent him that he wouldn't show me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home