Saturday, March 31, 2007

The van the van the van the van the van the van the van the van..........

We go see the van today...... CJ said she'd buy it from me already. She had her surgery on the day she was supposed to get her car from that freecycler, so they got mad when she was late. Dad said the guy selling it to me just got fired yesterday morning. Now I feel like I am stealing.

Well, we didn't go today, he was busy and both dad and Mr Baby ended up cranky. We'll try tomorrow.

Mr Baby was going around saying 'baby' 'baby' 'baby' today, but I think he meant his singing teddy bear he got from Londa. I found it under the bed, shoved into a drink pitcher, of all places.

Nick saw his mom coming up to the house and unlocked the door and then bragged to her that he hadn't been in trouble at all all day. I didn't have time to go over that with him because she was already there and it's impossible to reason with a re#@)%. It can wait until Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home