Saturday, April 28, 2007

Eeeew, yay!!! Bleh........

I have tonsilitis, on one side, my right side feels like it has stuff stuck in it, like I swallowed fingernail clippings (no, I really didn't, LOL) and the pointy ends got stuck in my tonsil, gah, I thought I was over this when I hit 30, sheeesh.

Mr Baby had one of his little night terrors last night. Nick spent the night, and they didn't go to bed until about 1:30 am. LOL, Rakzor went to bed before they did. I was back up a bit later, worked on my 'personal motto' asignment for that ethics class, and then Mr Baby decided to have his spell. Poor kid. I sang the 'walking walking, walking walking, seems so easy now, but I remember when I was small and I did not know how, walking walking.....' song to him, andhe finally fell asleep on top of me, then rolled off of me. Poor little guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home