Monday, April 23, 2007

Uh oh

Dora never showed up with Aaron. She never called, either. I'm glad I didn't tell Mr Baby that he was supposed to come over. I don't see myself answering her calls any more, or being here when she shows up with Aaron. I'm going to have to find some other kids to watch. Like Londa said, I've been out the $140 Dora owes me for almost a year, so it's not like I miss it, and she hasn't been paying me anyways, so if I don't watch him, I'll actually be money ahead.

Nick didn't come over because when Gene called to tell me he was taking him to the bank with him, he found out I was laying Mr Baby down for his nap. He said Nick would only be there (here or at his store) for 15 minutes before Theresa got off work. So Nick didn't come over either.

I dreamed we went to Dr King's office even though the appointment had been cancelled. He looked tired in the dream, lost, in a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home