Tuesday, April 17, 2007

He's such a cute lil guy

He told me at 6:15 this morning "good mommy". How adorable! Later on, when I was sweeping and cleaning, he decided he wanted the vaccuum. Ok, he's played with it before. No problem. So I let him play with it. As soon as I walk out of the room, he sucks his left big toe up with it. I was running back to him as soon as I heard the change in the vac, before he even got out that first scream. Poor kid. I told him that that only proved the vaccuum couldn't sweep him up.

He's such an adorable lil cookie head.

Later, we went to the park. Here are some pics.

You can see his dimples here REALLY well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Running with his dandelions.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Yes, he did go down the big blue slide with me, and I had to grab him because he wanted to go down without me.