Friday, July 27, 2007

And for today, heehee

Mr Baby crawled over his kangaroo climber, and I got it on video. Later, we went to the park, and he crawled up the corkscrew slide with Nick, and then while I was getting ready to go up the ladder (gah, I must move slower than I thought I did) he had already gone down the rock wall. down, not up. i tried it myself, wow, he is lucky he didn't fall face first off that. Or off the side, sneaky butt baby.

Nick hit Mr Baby again (on the arm), because Mr Baby turned the TV on. Nick said his mom said he should have gotten a spanking for it, but that he shouldn't've hit Mr Baby. i was on the phone with Sheri when it happened. I found out why he might be developing this bad habit - he said his dad hit his mom when they were in Chicago. He told me when I told him that his mom doesn't hit his dad, his dad doesn't hit his mom, andn he said, well, he hit her when we were on vacation. So that is probably it, he said his mom was begging his dad for another chance after she got hit in the face. i dunno any more. i just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home