Friday, August 24, 2007

Sheeesh

I found a bruise on Mr Baby's leg, behind his left knee on the outside. I asked Nick if he did it and he said yes cause he pinched him cause Mr Baby hit him with a toy. I told him to keep his hands to himself or I was going to charge his dad $50 for each bruise or red mark he left on Mr Baby from now on. Then again, I told him later on, after he fell down from running in the house and he was laying down, that maybe he should just go to the Mexican lady that offered to watch him over down the street from him. He didn't like either idea, though, so I told him he's going to have to keep his hands to himself. No exceptions. He's getting much too rough with Mr Baby and leaving too many marks on him. I should have told Nick this when he punched Mr Baby in the diaper area a month ago, to be honest. Sometimes, I am just way too patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home