Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We got to see Clayr

But only for a few minutes today, about 10 am. Tim woke me up at 2 something am, and I didn't get back to sleep until about 6 am....... He was back at 4 am, too, but I didn't answer the door. I also called Northside and they have not called back yet, but then again, it's only been an hour. I guess it takes a while to check to see if all the paperwork has arrived from Norwell.

Well, i called back a bit after 3 pm, and the woman said, well, you already talked to her today. I said no, I talked to someone else. She said Ms. Case came down and got Josh's folder, and she thought she had given me a call right after, I'll transfer you to her phone and you can talk to here. I got voice mail. And NO phone call back. I did record it, though.

Next door neighbor saw me yesterday with the tractor and trailer (Mr Baby calls them TEC and Tommy, LOL) and said I must be drinking the home brew. Mr Baby's wiggle car came. He can actually push me on it. He's so strong. Leo just doesn't know what to think of me sometimes, poor guy, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home