Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nick came over today!!!

Nick can tie his shoes now!!! Yay!!!

And someone stole Mr Baby's big ball from the backyard last night. Creeps! And the stupid security cam didn't catch it. They had to come all the way up to the back of the house, too, to get it, and it still didn't catch it. I'm going to have to have the light on all the time, and hopefully that will work out, without too much backlighting. Stupid neighborhood. I can't wait to get that fence put up next spring. I talked to Judy and showed her where the property line post was at. She thought it was the blue water main cap. I told her both hedges were in my property, and she said to not tell Nolan he was trimming my hedges for free. I think she is going to quit paying him for the ones on her side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home