Saturday, January 12, 2008

James Hardy

I never thought I'd write anything to do with sports, but here I am, doing just that. Strange things that one's neighbors can cause you to do, I suppose. What do I mean? I'll explain.
I met James Hardy one time, a while back. We didn't talk much, but I had my youngest son with me and he had his son with him, and that is what the conversation revolved around. He was very quiet, and he smiled a lot. I could tell he loved his son and was very proud of him. I don't pay much attention to sports, even when the little boy next door's father plays two major sports, and quite well, but I did notice in the paper last Sunday that he is headed for the NFL. This is a good thing, but it almost didn't happen. If the little boy's mother, Kyra Nolan, hadn't gotten around to telling the truth, James Hardy would have been in jail instead for a crime he didn't commit. The news story regarding how James Hardy had supposedly beat her and the baby, and then stopped her from making a 911 call, was all concocted by Kyra Nolan to get back at James Hardy. I wanted to know why there haven't been any charges pressed on Kyra Nolan for false informing, obstruction of justice,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home