Friday, August 01, 2008

Little Boy with Mismatched Shoes

Mean kids at the park trying to corner him, chased him up the rock wall. I called them on it, and then scolded them. What is wrong with kids these days?????

Ashe almost didn't get to come over tomorrow for the moving sale, but Mommy talked to Dave and he said he'd bring her over first thing in the morning. Yay!!!!! I had to promise him that I wouldn't let her take off with Hill, though, because they don't trust Ashe to stay away from those older boys that Hill hangs out with. I reminded him about the age difference between Mommy and TJ, and how PawPaw took care of it.

Later on, MrBaby fell asleep on the couch, all wore out. Sweetness in one little guy, I am so lucky to have him for my baby boy. We've been watching vids of when he was really little. Gosh, he's always been adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home