Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wow, I am Seriously Behind!!!

I need to get caught up here. I went with two others to Indy to get my things today. Ended up not being able to get anything of ours from Alan's house because he said NOPE. Teresa was screaming get her off my property, I don't want her on my property. I called the police. They said I need to go after them in court, that they were completely unreasonable, and would watch them to make sure they weren't doing anything with my things. I told them she was on 150 mg's of Zoloft but didn't take it as often as she was supposed to and that when she didn't have it, she became hysterical quite often. they said they would start watching the house to make sure she wasn't acting strangely or showing signs of destructiveness to herself or others. the cops also told me to make sure I took other things into consideration, such as what to sue for. Things I hadn't even thought of. Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home