Saturday, May 08, 2010

My Cousin Debbie in California Wants Us to Come Visit

She wants us to come visit before we go back to Bolivia, but the thing is, is that I really want her to come out here to Fort Wayne, instead, and see the rest of the family. She said she's not having it. She can't leave her business that long. (I know it's a good business, even though she never sent me the sauce they use, from reading this review of it here.) Ok, fine. So we're thinking we're looking at the possibility of going out there to see her and her hubby.
Now I find out she's having car problems, and I am wondering if that is part of why she said no. But if she can't get to the airport to get on a plane, what if she can't come pick us up? Either way, she could have used a taxi. It's not making any sense. Ok, fine, cool, maybe she just doesn't want to leave the comforts of home. I talk to her hubby, and he says the car isn't there at the house, it's in the shop. He says it's over at the Los Angeles Auto Repair shop and it's only supposed to be in there a little while. Says she is just upset, but she's told me this before that she didn't want to come here. I mean, it's summer coming on, so it's not going to be cold. I just don't get it.

I talk to her later on, and find out that she has no clue what a head gasket is, but that is what is wrong with her car. Her little Honda Civic decided to take a poop on her, and that's the problem. My mom had a 2001 Honda Civic, and she had the same problem, too. Not sure what year Debbie's is, but it was the same problem. Honestly, I'm glad I don't drive, lol.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home