Saturday, November 18, 2006

Londa leaving town

WAAAAAH!!!!

I don't want her to go. I did get to see her, thoguh, and s he gave me a bunch of stuff, including lots of Christmas decorations for the tree. I wanted some glass ornaments, but I remember mom telling me that I ate Aunt SAndy's Christmas ornament off her coat when I was about Mr. Baby's age, so I decided that glass might not be that great of an idea when he is this young.

Corey also left to go get CLayr in the morning. Mom said he wasn't ready when her parents showed up to pick him up, so they left, and when they came back, he still wasn't ready. I talked to him online for a bit, whie he was in their car, because he logged into Gaim by accident.

Manuela brought the kids over, including Caleb and got the dressers out of the room, and then found out we didn't know where the tool was to dismantle the beds. They left, as I foudn the tool, but they had to get Caleb back because his clogging mother was adamant that he be returned by a certain time. Dave and Manuela came back with Ashe, since Josh and Peyton were cleaning up their room. Dave brought the right tools, and they got the beds taken down and loaded up. Ashe actually changed Mr. Baby's diaper, and neither liked it much. He cried and screamed, I was talking to Manuela outside, and Ashe was pretty disgusted with the whole thing. LOL, kids. Gotta love them, bunches even. Josh gave me a hug and said he loved me while he was leaving. Manuela said he is actually talking to girls. I hope this works out with him being down there. She said his room there better never look like it did here. It was really really bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home