Monday, April 30, 2007

Awww, he is such a sweetheart

He made me fall asleep, about 7 pm. When I woke back up, I fed him some sardines, then went to the bathroom. Well, he started screaming and pointing at the window next to the bed. I had hung his two halloween ghosts outside the window so he could see them in the daytime, a few days ago, and he saw them bumping into the screen thru the glass, it freaked him out. I told him that was a very good baby boy to come and tell mommy he saw something in the window, and he started clapping his hands. He is soooooooooo cute.

Earlier, he got upset with Theresa cause she came over without Nick. He kept going to the door looking for him.

When I was putting pajamas on Mr Baby, he started pattingm e, which he has done for a couple of weeks now, and said over and over again, 'mamamamama', smiling hte whole time. Such a cutie pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home