Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MrBaby Fell at Brownlee's Today....

Walking through the store with a bag of cookies. They all said he was running. No, not this time, the one time he wasn't running, he trips. Mommy thinks it was the cord under the rug, and that is what MrBaby said, too. Duane, of all people, kept telling MrBaby that he was a 'bad boy' for running in the store, even followed us out of the store to tell him that at least twice more, making MrBaby cry even more. When he woke up from his nap, he did it crying, from a bad dream, saying he was a 'bad boy', and when Mommy told him no he wasn't, that he was a good boy, he actually smacked Mommy in the face, and said 'see? bad boy!' Mommy finally had to yell at him and tell him he was a good boy and only Mommy could say if he was bad or good and nobody else could say it. He told Mommy he didn't want to go over there any more to Brownlee's. When is that gas station ever going to open up? I told Leo about it, and he said I should sue, just for GP. Said I should go over there and take pics of the mat and cord set up, and maybe even get them inspected and shut down. I'm not into all that. I'm more mad that Duane, as a friend, would say that to MrBaby, especially when he was hurt like that. I told him they'd just end up calling CPS on me if I sued, he said for what, I said anything, they could make anything up. When when when is the Marathon going to open up? When???????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home