Saturday, June 27, 2009

Come on Josh, Damn!

Can't seem to get through his head that he needs to get this crap done. He said he had time. I told him no, you don't have time, you're running out of it, and fast, too. Explained it could take the school a month to get his diploma to him after the paperwork gets there. Just so disgusted with this topic, I just told him I wasn't going to worry about it any more and he could end up on the street giving bj's to guys in dark alleys so he'd be able to come up with the rent money, for all I care. He was like, jeeez mom, it's not that bad! Ok, go find out for yourself, Josh, cause honestly, I give up. I have too much stuff to worry about besides that, like coursework, packing, moving, grad project, Bolivia, physician screening for trip, shots, the cat, and on and on and on.............. I'm out of here on the 30th of August, and he needs to be out of here no later than the beginning of the month, so he needs to get this paper done and turned into me because it needs graded, credit given, credit transferred, diploma printed, diploma given/mailed, processing through the Navy, and he's only got one month to do all that in. I can't go around worrying about him, it's going to throw what I need to concentrate on off, and I need to work on my own stuff, not his. I've done all I can do for him. 4:06 am, have to go to bed, gah, falling asleep here writing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home