Sunday, July 11, 2010

We've Moved!

Into Charis House, that is, last Monday, on the 5th. After having the two one week extensions, and NO violations, I felt pretty good, and then I got here, and they already had me on the chore list. I had actually missed a chore! They told me on the phone I wouldn't have one for a least a few days. I was freaking so bad!!! I do not like this place. They gave us free passes to a concert at the Three Rivers Festival, and I don't care. The majority of the staff either don't know what is going on or don't care. Jodi, one of the girls, is so rude and nasty, and she acts, walks, talks, makes faces, gah, just like Krusti Kristi. I even tried to call Vince to see if she might be his niece, but his phone is disconnected. She's maybe three inches taller, and her hair is blonde. But it's got the same strange waviness to it.

Some of the other women are really nice, like Pat, and Joanna. And Tammy is here now, too. She came down to the festival with me. Elaine brought us. I don't care, I want out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home