Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A nice day today

It was hot, but nice, a bit too sunny, though, so I put sunblock on Mr Baby's head. That didn't work too well. When we were back inside, he decided he didn't want the computer on, so he shut it off. Yes, he knows how to do that. It's about the fourth time he's done so, and he knows how to do it correctly, too. He's doen it so many times, I know it can't be an accident. He shuts the monitor off, too, and then stands there and grins at me with that 'so what are you going to do, mommy???' Just too cute, I can't even start to get upset about it.

I did get to do some weedeating early in the day. I was getting ready to go back over to Brownlee's to get us a pizza and have him eat that on the porch while I used the weedeater in the front, but it was sprinkling when we went out the door. We still went and got the pizza. Mr Nolan was mowing his front yard, and then he came and did the park strip. When we got back, and almost across the parking lot, it started to downpour. Mr Nolan was coming up between the houses and I said thanks to him. He had mowed the south half of the yard too, but not the north part, due to the rain, so now all I have left is a bit in the back to do, out by the alley, which I think maybe twice a month will suffice, and the north part of the yard. Then it will be gardening time.

Dora called me to tell me that her mom has been watching Aaron. I didn't explain to her yet that I won't be watching him any more. I am hoping her mom will be doing it from now on. I told her 'see? your mom could have done that the whole time.' I hope she takes the hint.

And I noticed that the clock onthe wll decided to take a dump on me. I have to change the battery again. Yay! I am also working on the pictures, so I will be hanging things up on the wall, anyways, so I guess it took its dump at an ok time.

I found out I got an A in the LBST class.

Mr Baby and I were looking at books. He's so stinking cute. He saw the tigers in his 1-2-3 book, and I asked him to growl like a tiger. He's so cute, but he sounds like a cat trying to cough up a furball, lol. Yes, I did get him doing it on video, so I need to get that uploaded soon.

Later on, when he was taking a nap, I took an old knit skirt and made a pillow for Mr Baby. It has a pocket. When he woke up, I showed him the pillow and pointed out the pocket. He looks at me, smiles, and says 'pocket!' :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home