Sunday, September 19, 2010

Working Online - For Moms

These are three sites I have found that hopefully will work out for me.

They are HireMyMom, vWorker, Fiverr (kind of a funny site, if you look around, lol), and LivePerson, where I've been for a while. The first two are fairly professional, as is LivePerson. HireMyMom and vWorker are for bigger projects, and ongoing jobs. LivePerson is mainly for short term projects, smaller ones, too, and research/consulting type jobs.

Fiverr is a good one for letting out your silly side, and for small jobs. Every job on there is only five dollars. The site keeps a dollar of it, though.

If you go to these sites, let me know by clicking 'like' below.

Where Moms can work from home professionally.
$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$



vWorker, seems popular.
$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$


My Fiverr Profile
$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$


LivePerson is really nice to work at, nice people, too.
$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$


This is my profile at LivePerson. I've been there for a while.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home