Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tidbit is well enough that she resumed nursing kittens

I'm just hoping she was on her antibiotics long enough.  Here's a picture I took early this  morning of her with three of the kittens.




























She looks better doing this than having cabbage leaves on her tummy.  I tried again last night and she walked away and went and found some kittens to nurse.  She's still a bit cranky, but at least she's not smacking kittens down when they walk past her like she was for a while.  When I mixed her Duramycin into her gravy, she ran right into the bathroom so she could eat it in piece, from the other cats.  She never fights for her food, just looks at me like "where's mine, they stole it, please replace it."  She knows right where to go when I have her meds for her.  But I'm running out of gravy!  I couldn't find any at the store, so I'm hoping it's not a Thanksgiving-only seasonal item.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home